“Enjoyable evening”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Enjoyed Happy Hour here last evening. We had friendly service at the bar from Kim and Kevin!! My husband had the filet mignon and I had the chicken piccata. Both dinners were very good!! Topped off the evening with delicious chocolate cake and creme brulee!! We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018

From the comfortable setting, the friendly and warm staff, the well prepared food with it's consistent quality this restaurant delivers every time. We have been going here for years and it is better than ever.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Probably one of the better restaurants in the Port Clinton area, this is a decent restaurant but not as high quality as the price. The food was pretty good, but the steak I ordered was not cooked even close to what I ordered - ordered medium rare, got one medium well with barely any pink. That should be basic for any chef, so it's not food quality up to the prices they charge. Probably rate one level higher for non-beef items. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Clams & chicken were delicious, so much food for the $!
Chowder, green salad, yams & yummy apple dessert. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I like the food, I like the atmosphere, and I like the service by the wait staff. We are always greeted with a friendly smile and quickly shown to a table. On the weekends and during the summer, it's good to have a reservation for 1812.