“Still my favorite!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch, and was pleasantly surprised by how affordable and delicious their lunch options were. Why go anywhere else when their You Pick 2 lunch is so affordable and delicious? Paired with their house made everything and upscale atmosphere, this is a place that shouldn't be missed! Try the desserts on the rotating menu. There is a new thing to love every two weeks!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Awesome dinner. Service could of been a little better. Food was great. Always a great meal. Will definitely go back

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Lake for the weekend to getaway from it all, and to celebrate our anniversary.
Every single course was exceptional!
We like to try several things on the menu- so we started with the special appetizer, Potato Croquettes. They were warm and creamy in the center, and crunchy on the outside. The sauce on the plate was delicious. It had a subtle kick that we loved!

The sausage and bean soup was phenomenal. It was hearty and flavorful. It was comforting to eat as the snow blew tirelessly outside. I reluctantly pushed it away to save room for our pasta, and my husband cleaned the bowl! Ha! He’s even tried making it since we’ve been back home, bc he loved it so much.

Our entree was the Bella Mac Basilicata- PERFECTION again. If I wasn’t trying to be a lady, I could have licked the bowl. The meats, creamy sauce, and fresh scallions on this pasta were a magnificent combination.

Dessert, you say? Of course. We were too curious at this point. I’m a cannoli snob, and this didn’t disappoint. I appreciated the miniature versions and was able to try two different flavors. Chocolate is always a hit, but the more traditional citrus made my evening complete.

Susie was our server and she was
genuinely happy to see us enjoying this restaurant for the first time. She was patient, warm, and friendly.

The only thing that I can mention that wasn’t perfect for this occasion was how we were greeted at the door. The hostess didn’t seem to be very happy to see us, but there were treacherous conditions outside and possibly she was just concerned about making it home. She seated us in a romantic spot and we enjoyed the ambiance and music.

We will definitely be back the next time we are in town. ♥️

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I visit Ciao Bella every chance I get when I am in the area. I love this place!! They have a great bar and a great wine menu. The ambiance in this place is wonderful! Their food is amazing! They have a great menu to choose from. My favorite is the Chicken Marsala. It has a rich tasting Marsala wine sauce. Compliments to the chef!! They have a great staff and it's a great place to eat no matter what time of year you are in the area. If you haven't ate at Ciao Bella you should do yourself a favor. It's an Italian experience that you will never forget when you visit Lake Erie.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Great service nice place food is ok disappointed with stuffed mushroom appetizer took to bites poor taste. They still charged me for it Rest of food was excellent 3 1/2 stars