“One of our Fav Restaurants on the Island”

Upper Deck Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had friend in from Germany and we spent the day on Put-n-Bay. Wanted to make sure we had dinner at the Upper Deck, mainly for its Lobster Bisque. This restaurant did not let us down. We sat near a window and wonderful service and wonderful food.

I highly recommend this restaurant when having fun on Put-In-Bay.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nicer higher-end dining that accepts casually dressed diners. Two of my dining companions' steaks were prepared exactly to their liking. My twin small lobster tails were a little dry, having been slightly overcooked, but were otherwise OK, with plenty of drawn butter. Decent but not spectacular wine and beer list.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The wifey and I were getting really hungry. I ordered a few Mojitos. and they know how to make therm. We then ordered the lobster bisk, amazing. Wifey ordered the Walleye and perch diner, and I had the lobster Mac & cheese. OH MY DAMN! It was unbelievable. We ate outside on the deck. Worth the wait. It was the perfect day.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today and enjoyed it. There's an order at the window and eat at a picnic table area downstairs. Upstairs is the restaurant. Not as much outdoor seating, but has a large bar area that you can see windows all around the room. Lobster bisque poutine fries were delicious and my mom had a veggie wrap that looked fantastic. The service was quick at the bar, even though it got busy right after we showed up. Food came out fast. A nicer restaurant than many of the bar selections nearby, but still a casual feel to the place. I would come back again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We went here our first night on the island and had a great fish dinner. Nice atmosphere. Our server was attentive and we had a good view of the lake.