“Good food!”
Review of Diner d'Argento - CLOSED

Diner d'Argento
Cuisines: American, Diner, Italian
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Food was good. Service was a little slow but friendly. Great prices and great location! Cute atmosphere!

Reviewed 25 July 2015

This is a silver, retro look restaurant reminiscent of a 50's diner. It is family owned and operated. We sat at the counter and watched the owner and chef cook our meals on the grill. I recommend the portobello mushroom burger. After lunch, you can shop at the many stores behind the restaurant.

Reviewed 13 November 2014

Barb and Luciano (owners) work so hard and I love their food, and personal service. I have had all of the signature burgers, grilled cheese with freshly made red sauce, motz. Wedges, Gorgonzola cheese on a salad and Raspberry vinaigrette. They will personalize an order with no complaint. Best beer battered cheese fries I've had by far. Amazing coffee milkshake. I can't possibly stress how great this little diner is. TRY IT!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

We stopped for lunch here after hiking in Hocking Hills. It was crowded even at 2pm but worth the wait. We had an apple squash soup that was the best squash soup ever. Didn't expect the quality of food we had. My husband said his veggie burger was one of the best he has ever had. The turkey burger was good as well. It was a diner with a gourmet twist and we liked it.

2  Thank DenisePatrishkoff
Reviewed 30 October 2014

We ate lunch here on a Sunday. The place is small and was packed, but the service was good and the food delicious.

1  Thank GGoomba