“Value for your dollar”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I go here frequently and the breakfast is very good. And good value too. Most times cannot eat all in one sitting. I love the mexican skillet. We also order here from work some nights (grecian platter, reubens, burgers) Very good diner food.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

First time visit. Very impressed by amount of food for the price. Will definitely go back and try supper!! It was busy and service a little slow but everyone had their days. Bought 2 breakfasts coffee and orange juice for less than $20!!

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Friend brought me here. I ordered the deli burger (I think steakburger) with salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese, with fries and potato soup. Very delicious but had to bring half back as it was a big portion. Our waitress got all our oders right (4 of us), and was attentive and friendly. Very busy late Sunday morning.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We spotted Dianna's driving by and thought, "hey that looks like it might be a good place for lunch." And it was. So many choices on the menu, it took awhile to peruse it and make a decision. The food was excellent and the service was prompt and friendly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I had the Veal parmesan which was very good and plentiful. The Lamb shank was tender and full of flavor. The Fried Chicken dinner was great too. Service was good.