“Decent trip”

Great Wolf Lodge Water Park
Ranked #6 of 38 things to do in Sandusky
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The lodge theme is nice. Our room was a loft that was clean and spacious. The kids loved the water park. The Pup Pass was worth the price. We paid for the family breakfast package and regret it. The food was terrible and the service was significantly lacking. I would recommend dining off site.

1  Thank cheez66
"housekeeping staff"
"dance party"
"bacon"

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We are a family with four young kids and had a good time during our stay. We booked a loft room that provided plenty of room. We got Pup Passes for all of our kids and it was a fairly good price. The pool area is really nice and seems best suited for younger kids.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night with a Groupon that I snagged, and my son loved it. The room was so clean and comfortable! The beds are so soft and comfy. We had a first floor room with a patio, which was nice. It was rainy, so we didn’t use that, but it was a nice touch.
The lodge is in the same parking lot of a Meijer, so it’s an easy walk back and forth to Meijer. The food is what you would expect at any resort, so we went to Meijer and got items for our fridge to cut costs a bit.
I can see where some older teens might feel it was boring, but m son had a ball. There is a lot doe the little’s to do and the Halloween party they had was a nice touch. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Maintenance and housekeeping does a poor job of making its guests feel safe and secure as they should. The malfunctioning pack and play that was provided by GWL was a bad experience for me and my infant 3 month year old boy. Last week when me and my family checked in the lodge on 08/17/17 I turned 28 years old. It was my birthday wish to just see my 2 year old daughter and her little baby brother as happy as can be.
When we went to the water park my daughter loves Racoon Lagoon. But she couldn't swim long because she was shivering and cold in the water. The Great Wolf Lodge claimed it was 84 degrees Fahrenheit indoor but i can tell they had the air conditioning on. My daughter has a cold due to the low temps in the water park area. We went back to the Wolf Den Suite after we visited more GWL attractions to get some rest and to find out the suite above were making very loud pounding noises until 3 a.m in the morning. My baby and toddler kept waking up fussy to the very loud noises that kids were making up above for four hours.
Lastly on 08/18/2017 when I was in checkout process at the front desk the team member was very impolite towards me. She seem to not have any care or compassion about myself returning her the malfunctioning pack and play my 3 month year old had fell into. The team member didn't try to make things right. She just sent me on my way as if the situation was not important to me and my family.

1  Thank onehit1der89
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We had a lot of fun! There is plenty to keep the kids occupied for the entire day. Water slides are big enough to be exciting and keep their interest. As adults, we really appreciated the adults only hot tub. It is big and secluded off to the side, so you can truly get away. Unfortunately, some people allowed their kids in and the staff didn't enforce the adults only rule. We also were able to take some drinks to the hot tub and it wasn't a issue. We'd definitely like to come back again.