“sandusky gem”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Lovely restaurant in quaint downtown Sandusky right near the lake. Varied menu that worked for vegetarians and meat eaters, and friendly attentive service. Loved the pizza and salads. A very happy surprise to find such a high quality restaurant in this small town.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food. Top 10 best meal I've had. Foie gras was awesome as was the duo of duck. I highly recommend you go here if you are anywhere near Sandusky or are in town on vacation. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

As a visitor in Sandusky, my friends and I chose Zinc Brasserie for dinner. Food was good, especially the mushroom salad, but the I made a mistake by ordering pizza as I was unable to eat all of it.

I began by ordering a vodka martini up with two blue cheese olives. When our bill came I was dismayed to see I had been charged extra for the olives plus a $4 charge for ordering a martini "up." This was the first time this happened in any restaurant or bar. I think I should have been told in advance so I could decide whether or not to order a martini.

On a positive note the carpet in the dining room helped absorb the sound as I am avoiding restaurants that are too noisy.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The food was good and a lot of it we had salad, entree and drinks. The place was nice we had a large crowd.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We were traveling for work and pleasure...So good we ate there twice! The duck duo is fantastic! The lobster bisque was supper good too! A nice find among the chains.

Been to Zinc Brasserie? Share your experiences!