“Good Food & Locale but Pricey”
Review of Zinc Brasserie

Zinc Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Zinc Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Went to celebrate our anniversary while visiting Sandusky. Food was very good...tried a variety of specials. Drinks & drink menu lacking. Desserts not as unique as the entrees. Bill came to $130 for 2 with 1 drink each.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Looking for something other than fast food while overnight in Sandusky brought us to this nice restaurant which has both a formal dining room and a nice bar area where one can eat without fanfare. You can order from either the bar or dining room menu. Had their Walleye feature. Very friendly bartender helped us select a loca Octoberfest beer. Worth a visit here for sure

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My wife and I recently ate here in celebration of our 20th anniversary. We wanted a special experience and this place never fails! The service from Elaine was excellent, she is a superstar! She made great recommendations and was very attentive. The food is some of the best around. Though a little pricey, it is well worth every cent! They serve several courses and the attention to detail is on point. I ordered short ribs and they were the best I ever had! My wife order a pork dish that was also very good. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to locals and out-of-towners alike!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Lovely restaurant in quaint downtown Sandusky right near the lake. Varied menu that worked for vegetarians and meat eaters, and friendly attentive service. Loved the pizza and salads. A very happy surprise to find such a high quality restaurant in this small town.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food. Top 10 best meal I've had. Foie gras was awesome as was the duo of duck. I highly recommend you go here if you are anywhere near Sandusky or are in town on vacation. You won't regret it.