“Pleasantly surprised!”

Comfort Inn - Seaman
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Seaman
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My mother had to speak at an event in Seaman and we were put up in this hotel for the night, so that we could rest before driving back home (three hours away) the next morning. We were both caught by surprise. Hotel was extremely clean, quiet and a short walk to fast food and our route home. Also able to easily get onto the WiFi and take care of some business. We had a great hot breakfast and there was a nice outdoor pool if we wanted to take a morning swim before hitting the road.

If ever back in this area overnight, will definitely check-in to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here several years ago when my step mother and the room were horrible. However this time it was very obvious the hotel has been remodeled. Room was clean but no one bothered to turn on air conditioner so the room was very warm. Turn on air conditioner to 70 left for a couple hours and room was still warm. Turned down to 61 still no luck until I pulled out the filter which was in need of cleaning. Once the filter was removed and immediately the cold air started flowing. Next little problem was the small coffee maker went to make tea and pour water into the holding area where it looked like some one had poured dirty water in there and housecleaning had no cleaned any part of the coffee maker. Last thing was when we woke up the room had an odor of wet dog. Pluses were bed was comfortable, nice hot shower, big soft towels, fast internet, restaurants within walking distance as well as a great dairy bar. Hotel staff are great, especially Jackie. Overall a good experience

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2016

The room was nice, I had request a king bed but because I was traveling with my small dog I was told that all they had was rooms with double beds in the section for guest with pets. The beds were very clean and comfortable. They had a nice dog walking area out back and our room was next to the door. The breakfast was very good even though there was always a crowd in the breakfast room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Wi-Fi was not as strong as I am use to.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a pet request next to back door it makes taking them out easy.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable with nice soft linens and great pillows. I have stayed here years ago and they have really upgraded this property. The carpet and paint looked new. Breakfast was a nice variety of food. There is a Gold Star Chili, McDonald's, a diner and a pizza place all extremely close by. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Best to stay on first floor if you have a lot of luggage. There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Well, it was a wonderful stay. Stayed 5 nights and felt at home the entire time. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Maps and directions were readily available and the staff gave good directions. The breakfast was more than adequate, lots of choices. The room was convenient and very comfortable. I had stayed at this Inn 3 years ago and returned and will return again when in that area.

Room Tip: I like the back side on the first floor, but I doubt there is a "bad" room. It is about a...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaman
33 km away
French Quarter Inn
#1 of 4 in Maysville
38 km away
Shawnee Lodge and Conference Center

Been to Comfort Inn - Seaman? Share your experiences!