All reviews spa shower nice space few hiccups king bed suite saltwater pool sitting area located nearby spacious bathroom skip breakfast modern hotel rooms are huge powdered eggs great room an excellent place to stay family stay free breakfast is common areas
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The staff seems quite friendly, though this location is very poorly managed. This eight month old property is likely getting run down in record time.

(1) It's filthy and disgusting. Many greasy fingerprints were clearly visible on our bathroom door and elsewhere in the room.
(2) Many hairs were littered across work tables in the lobby area. The tables are not regularly wiped clean.
(3) One of the two front desk staff (during the day) was engaged in singing along with the background music. Both music and staff member were inordinately loud and constant. ugh.
(4) Curtis was very pleasant at check-in, but probably should be trained to offer waters to a Globalist member. One of the women during the day was clearly nonplussed by a late checkout request, despite high vacancy that evening.
(5) A different desk clerk, all alone, was sadly inept as she tried to sell a cookie to a disabled guest. The transaction took 10 minutes and multiple registers to complete the transaction. Minimal service training might lead to some common sense: Just give her the cookie; there's a line of people waiting.

A NEW HOTEL and a great staff can only be as good as its management. This is the worst Hyatt Place I have ever visited.

3  Thank gotchalks
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly girl when checked in. Room was nice & clean. Very surprised with the TV selection, a bonus compared to many hotels. We enjoyed the saltwater pool, it was a nice change from the chlorine smell!
Breakfast on the other hand had a lot to be desired. I miss the days of the breakfast sandwiches, at Hyatt Places, those were so good.
Only big complaint was the shower door wanted to keep sliding open during showers, hope they fix that for the next guest. Not sure if the girl that checked us out even paid attention when I told her.
Overall not a bad stay!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Returned to my room late on the 2nd day of my stay to find that housekeeping did not clean the room. The front desk staff allowed me to move to another room. Found a large amount of hair in the shower and stained linen in the new room. Front desk staff changed the linen but what a shame that ensuring that all rooms are clean is not a priority at this hotel. Also, noticed the stains on the walls of the elevators were not cleaned during my 3 days stay. I usually enjoy staying at the Hyatt Place hotels but will not return to this hotel.

4  Thank PickyCust
John K, Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues you experienced as our guest. Please know that cleanliness is a high priority for us. We have made a change in our housekeeping management in order to correct the problems you experienced. I sincerely hope you will give us a second chance and stay with us again in the future. If I can be of any assistance, please reach out to me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Hotel was clean, staff was nice. Enjoyed the fresh breakfast and lighting was nice. Area were well lit and had comfortable sitting areas through out the hotel.
It is conveniently located next to the Sharonville convention center where the event I attended was held. No need to walk outside in the cold because convention center is connected. Nice hotel would stay again

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
John K, Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make future visits more enjoyable.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The complimentary breakfast was lackluster. The room was clean when we began our stay, but wasn’t cleaned by the staff during our 3 day visit. Surrounding restaurants were unprepared for the volume of business brought in by our convention.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank coryg457

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the lack of housekeeping service. Three days without service is unacceptable and we have addressed the issue with our housekeeping manager, as well as the staff members involved.

We're also sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the breakfast options. If you have any specific recommendations, please let us know. If you have special requests on a future visit, we will do our best to accommodate them.

I apologize again for the less than stellar service you received. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your stay further.