“New Owners Renovated Room Great Value”

Days Inn Sharonville
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Beautiful modern lobby when I walked. Everything in my room was brand new. The bathroom, beds, linens, and furniture were all updated. The new owners have invested in the property and it shows. The management and staff are cordial and accommodating. i had a different experience than previous reviewers. Housekeeping is excellent. The breakfast is plentiful. The location is great because it is right off the highway with restaurant right by it and more close by. I had a different experience than previous reviewers and look forward to staying at the property again. I didn't want to leave. The television was huge and the channel selection is endless. The wifi is fast and I have no complaints at all. If you are traveling, go see the new renovation.

Room Tip: Ask for updated room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
shnehal, Manager at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Our committment to investing in our property will continue this winter with renovations to rooms and common areas. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Sharonville!
Best Regards,
sam

Reviewed 7 December 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The first room they sent me to was occupied with someone sleeping in the bed! Finally received an empty room and the bed was shaped like a pool with big hole/dip in the middle. It was impossible to not roll to the middle of the bed. Other than the TV, the entire place looked old and dingy. In this case, certainly got what I paid for.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Horrible regardless of price ...this hotel is uncalled for ! Disgusting, nasty, drug and prositution infested halls, bothering you when you go to drink or snack machine. Nasty smell when u open doors to room stated the were "remodeling" the side should NOT BE RENTED PERIOD! very scary hallway to walk down.. black mold all over n bathroom grout everywhere, someone had used the toliet before we got into the room didnt flush, one towel, hand towel, no hair dryer, cigarette burn holes n sheets comforter, very disgusting and inappropriate to even rent out!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at 7 hotels in the last 7 months and this is the only one I'm writing a bad review. I only stayed one night and the room itself wasn't that bad. There was a spider that I'm afraid of but other than that the room was pretty clean. Oh there was a fly as well! The bathroom was updated style wise and the bed & pillows were great. I slept good. My problem started today, 3 days later. On the night of my stay they charged two pre authorization charges totally up to $45.44 ($1 then later $44.44) which is the price I agreed to pay for the night. No dispute on that. But I find out today my bank account is a negative balance because they charged another $45.44 to my account while the other charge is still pending. I'm hoping one of these charges will later drop off and is just a mistake but that doesn't help me right now when I need gas to pick up my kids from school. I called the hotel and it just kept ringing with no answer. I called again a little bit later and spoke to a woman on the phone. I calmly explained the situation and she didn't say anything just hung up. She hung up on me. So I immediately called back and when the same woman answered I asked to speak to a manager. She's said there was no manager right now. I then asked why did you hang up on me to which her reply was just "after 3pm". I'm assuming that's when a manager will be there? Hopefully the manager can explain to her you don't hang up the phone on customers. So then I looked up another number to call days inn and got to the reservation line where I explained to the lady that I know she can't help me but I want to talk to someone who can and explained what happened. She was perfectly nice excellent customer service and transferred me to customer care. The lady from customer care listened to me calmly explain what happened and said she doesn't have anything to do with billing and I should speak to the manager of that location. I told her that I called the location and the lady hung up on me when I was talking to her. She then said "I do not even know how to respond to that but you should talk to the manager of that location." I start to say "okay..." and thank her for her time when SHE HANGS UP ON ME. she doesn't say have a nice day or anything she just hangs up. Not to mention I've worked customer service and call centers. She should have apologized even though it wasn't personally her fault for the other woman hanging up on me. So now I'm just waiting until 3 to call back and speak to the manager. I can already tell you though that I will never stay at ANY Days Inn location again. It was just going to be this location but based on the lady in customer care hanging up on me I'm thinking that's how they train their employees so I don't think any of their locations are worth my time or money.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
4 km away
7.7 km away
Days Inn & Suites - Cincinnati North
3.9 km away
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville

Been to Days Inn Sharonville? Share your experiences!