“Good old boys bar and grill”

Jimbo's Bar & Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

This place is a icon to what a bar and grill should be. Good food good fun. There are tables and chairs outside as well as inside for those that like seeing the Hocking Hills. There are always lots of bikers and towns folk there having great fun. This is a place where you can relax and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

What an awesome place to eat Lunch. The Staff was Friendly and welcomed us with a smile. The food was amazing and our post teen Boys said no other Burger will compare to this one as it melts in your mouth. Large sandwich so you may want to split if you want to enjoy the sides. Yes there was bikes setting outside but you don't label people. I said we will walk in and check out cause you always have option to leave. Actually a Family of 4 with small children came after us, the Father walked in first and checked out and turned around and brought family in. The inside was very clean and inviting, actually reminded me of our hometown Bar/Grills. The Menu was on a walk chalkboard and showed video of Jimbo's dirt biking contest, very cool. Two thumbs up!!!!

1  Thank 12vacationfun
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

We were invited by friends who have been there many times, so we rode our bikes 75 miles to jimbo's on July 4, 2015. Great weather, beautiful scenery, and great food. when we got there, my wife and I split a bacon Swiss burger and fries...our friends split a burger and chili, the staff was excellent, the bar was clean and friendly and the food was fantastic (and large)...only about 40 bikes there and a lot of people on the patio...not like a biker bar you see in the movies, it was warm and friendly, and the Tee Shirts are great, had to have one...overall I'd give it a 9 out of 10...and you don't need to be a biker to go there...A+++.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Jimbo's is a no frills establishment that is popular with the motorcycle crowd. They make juicy, perfectly cooked 3/4 pound burgers with a wide array of toppings (ranges in price from $7 to $10) for a sandwich; you can upgrade to a platter for a couple bucks). They also have a vegan burger and chicken sandwiches as well as a good selection of appetizers. Outside, you can sit at a picnic table or you can grab a table inside. I suspect it would get noisy inside if it were full. They also have an excellent range of beers and other drinks. I tried the root beer beer (5% alcohol!) and it went well with my mushroom burger. My husband's bacon burger disappeared so quickly that I if I had not seen it on his plate, I would have thought he was still waiting for it. If you are in the Hocking Hills area (it is particularly close to Ash Cave), Jimbo's is just west of the S.R. 56 and S.R. 664 intersection. There is plenty of parking since they also have a lot across the street.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

My friends and I happened upon Jimbo's as we were driving around in search of an after-hiking drink (doesn't everyone?). It was one of the few places open on that beautiful Sunday afternoon. The staff was super friendly and Jimbo's widow even came out to talk with us. We didn't order any food because we had a 'fridge full of leftovers at our vacation rental, but we promised we would during our next visit. The t-shirts are a hoot! And we left our mark on the wall by the women's bathroom (with Mrs. Jimbo's permission and encouragement, of course). We stopped during the day (around 3:00 or so) and were the only customers. It's definitely nothing fancy - just a large room with tables and a movie screen against one wall where film clips of Jimbo's races are shown. But we were charmed by the staff and felt right at home sipping our drinks and chatting about the area and, of course, Jimbo.

Been to Jimbo's Bar & Diner? Share your experiences!