“HORRIBLE FOOD!!! Stay away”

Jimbo's Bar & Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2017

When we came to visit this area we were told to come here for a good burger. Our burgers were HORRIBLE!!! We both left the majority of the burger. When I think bar, I think good cheap burgers but these were expensive and tasted rotten.

I asked for water and was charged $1 for bottled water.If I wanted to pay for my drink I would have ordered a Pepsi.

We ordered mushrooms and onion rings and they were fine, about the same of some fast food joints.

There were lots of TV and the place looked pretty clean. But the food was bad and it was expensive. STAY AWAY!!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

My friend and I actually ordered 1 burger because they are large and we cut it in half. They are delicious with an order of fries!

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

This place is a icon to what a bar and grill should be. Good food good fun. There are tables and chairs outside as well as inside for those that like seeing the Hocking Hills. There are always lots of bikers and towns folk there having great fun. This is a place where you can relax and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

What an awesome place to eat Lunch. The Staff was Friendly and welcomed us with a smile. The food was amazing and our post teen Boys said no other Burger will compare to this one as it melts in your mouth. Large sandwich so you may want to split if you want to enjoy the sides. Yes there was bikes setting outside but you don't label people. I said we will walk in and check out cause you always have option to leave. Actually a Family of 4 with small children came after us, the Father walked in first and checked out and turned around and brought family in. The inside was very clean and inviting, actually reminded me of our hometown Bar/Grills. The Menu was on a walk chalkboard and showed video of Jimbo's dirt biking contest, very cool. Two thumbs up!!!!

1  Thank 12vacationfun
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

We were invited by friends who have been there many times, so we rode our bikes 75 miles to jimbo's on July 4, 2015. Great weather, beautiful scenery, and great food. when we got there, my wife and I split a bacon Swiss burger and fries...our friends split a burger and chili, the staff was excellent, the bar was clean and friendly and the food was fantastic (and large)...only about 40 bikes there and a lot of people on the patio...not like a biker bar you see in the movies, it was warm and friendly, and the Tee Shirts are great, had to have one...overall I'd give it a 9 out of 10...and you don't need to be a biker to go there...A+++.