“Great Burgers”

Jimbo's Bar & Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is a new restaurant is this tiny town that serves the best burgers. Our first visit we ordered a mushroom swiss burger that was overloaded with delicious mushrooms and stringing swiss cheese. We needed a fork to scoop up the extra mushrooms and onions that fell off this two handed burger. Burger with 2 sides run $12, burger only is $8. Sides include fries, onion rings, green beans and coleslaw. Fries and coleslaw were exceptional and large portions. Second visit in our 5 day stay, we ordered just one burger to share. We also ordered chicken wings that were baked and came with dipping sauces and were delicious. South Bloomfield is in the Hocking Hills area that has lots of great hiking and these burgers just hit the spot.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

If you like a well done burger this place is for you. The new cook has ruined Jimbos best burger reputation. Its still a good place to stop, just order something else. Great job on the remodel inside and out!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Jimbo's changed ownership and that always means things are different - Many new changes here including upgrading indoor seating, expanded patio, outdoor music on weekends and menu changes, too. Some progress has had it's bumps but we keep going back with friends and the food keeps getting better. Bikers still flock here, especially on the weekends, but it's more family friendly now, too.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

When we came to visit this area we were told to come here for a good burger. Our burgers were HORRIBLE!!! We both left the majority of the burger. When I think bar, I think good cheap burgers but these were expensive and tasted rotten.

I asked for water and was charged $1 for bottled water.If I wanted to pay for my drink I would have ordered a Pepsi.

We ordered mushrooms and onion rings and they were fine, about the same of some fast food joints.

There were lots of TV and the place looked pretty clean. But the food was bad and it was expensive. STAY AWAY!!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

My friend and I actually ordered 1 burger because they are large and we cut it in half. They are delicious with an order of fries!