Budget Inn(Logan)
US$90
Holiday Inn Express Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$118
US$109
US$60
US$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Best Western Adena Inn(Chillicothe)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn(Chillicothe)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$58
All reviewshocking hillsfront porchmemorial weekendashfutoncavecottagechestnuthottubdriveway
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The first night we showed up half the lights on the deck didn't work and then low and behold there was no running water! Obviously no cell service to contact the owner. Saturday morning we drove until we had service and I called. No response, no return call, nothing. Finally the water turned back on around 4:00 PM the second night. Dirty cabin with 2 fork and 2 spoons to use.

Once I finally got in touch with the owner THE FOLLOWING WEEK, she was rude and inconsiderate and told me that I was lying because she came and turned the water on at 9 AM Saturday. Not true. Then proceeded to tell me she would refund me a night, WHICH SHE NEVER HAS and it has been over a month. Not only that, but in the email she was rude and acted is if this was not her fault. Blown away at how disrespectful of a process this was. It has now been over a month and the owner has not contacted me back after about 10 emails to her. DO NOT USE TRANQUIL RETREATS!

Room Tip: dont use tranquil retreats
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MR62417
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We stayed at the Chestnut Homestead and is was perfect for a couple to get away. It is a little deceiving from the outside but very cute on the inside. No cell, no cable bring DVD's. We loved, loved. loved our trip. 2 minutes from Ash Cave. This was a very cute little cabin w/ just the right necessities. It isn't the Ritz, you need to do your own dishes by hand, the water pressure is not strong, but remember you are in the woods, in a cabin w/o room service. Bug free, critter free, very clean and very comfortable. Sharon was amazing. She was very helpful w/ all my pretrip questions. We will definitely rent from her again. We will go a little bigger next time because we will be bringing the kids.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellymelnyk31
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Just left here this morning and wish I was still there! the cabin was clean but small. Plenty big enough for two however. The only thing I was disappointed with was the fact that the "queen bed" ended up being a futon and not very comfortable.
Beautiful view from any part of the wrap-around deck and very peaceful and quiet.
I would suggest to the owners maybe purchasing a foam topper for the futon which could be stored in the closet and also, since the stove is so small; get smaller pots and pans. When cooking for two large ones are not needed. A few smaller microwave dishes would be nice to. It was very stuffy in the cabin with no cross breeze, screens on the doors would have helped.
The only bugs I saw in the cabin were flies.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Delightful A-frame cabin the woods. We had a party of 5. Its advertised that it sleeps 8. The two queen beds worked well but the futon in extremely uncomfortable for sleeping. There is a pull out couch but that only adds up to sleeping 6 not 8. Not sure where sleeps 8 comes from? There are 3 porches and all are well equipped with furniture. Keep in mind, this cabin is IN the woods, therefore bugs will be with you. If you expect to do a white glove test, go to a marriott. This is camping! The fire pit was wonderful to sit near at night, the property is very pretty. The cabin does have musty odor, again, its in the woods! We rented for three nights. There is NO wifi! and in order to have cell service you will need to drive up the hills about 3-5miles. If you want to scroll facebook, this place is not for you, if you want to unplug, recharge and spend quality time with your family then do it :) The owners were very kind when we met them upon arrival.

Room Tip: the porches offer lovely outdoor time!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank tibb307
Reviewed 29 July 2016

My wife and I rented Priscilla's cabin hoping to get our first getaway in 20 years.Upon arrival at the cabin the first alarm went off when I attempted to walk across the living room floor and felt it give way and crack near the fire place. Then my wife went to the sun room and opened the door and the smell of mold was overwhelming and we had to shut the door at once. After putting away our groceries we then decided to just go sit down on the couch. Within minutes my wife was bit on the back of her leg. Thinking it may have been a mosquito we brushed it off until I got bit and then she was bit again that we noticed we were getting covered with fleas and bit up like crazy. We even went to the other couch and the same thing. We then left the cabin and drove 10 miles to get cell service and Sharon did not answer either number provided. After 30 minutes of waiting and no returned call we went back to the cabin and tried to make the best of it and went to the up stairs bed and it to was infested with fleas. At that point we packed up and drove to find a hotel room over 20 miles away in the middle of the night. It has been 3 days now and no return calls from Sharon and NO return emails. I will be taking legal action against them upon my return home. PLEASE DO NO GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS. Other people have said their other cabins are also mold filled and and they too could not get in touch with the owners. People like this need to be put out of business.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bowhuntalaska1
daceealeese, Owner at Tranquil Retreat Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

we are sorry you had a bad experience at our cabin. We did refund every bit of your money for the simple reason that someone had brought a dog to the cabin apparently and did not tell us. We did bomb the cabin and also used carpet flea application to the sofa's etc. As for the floor we did have an issue with that and it is to be taken care of late August. I spoke to your wife and she said the cabin was very charming and loved it except for the flea problem. That has been addressed. Again sorry for the problems. As for the sun room- guests open all of the windows to late the air in and the dampness comes in at night when they do not close them. We are addressing how to take care of that also.