“One of favorites in Cincinnati!!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Have been here a few times from out of town. I wonder why I don't come every time we are in town as the food it top notch. I had trouble today trying to figure out what to have just because it all looks so good. I had the creole sampler which had a good shrimp side and great blacked fish. I started with a cup of the andouille and seafood gumbo which was very good and hit the spot. Family had lobster bisque soup, pasta Mardi Gras, crawfish combo, with a huge turtle fudge brownie for desert. Everything got two thumbs up from the entire family. Will be back hopefully soon!!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I go out of my way, within reason to get a meal here!! I wish there were more in the Northern States!!

One of my first visits, years ago, I ordered the Lobster Bisque and it quickly became my favorite! A good handful of lobster in each bowl!! Can't beat it anywhere as I have become a lobster bisque snob trying others and comparing it to the best!

Other items I've tried with my bisque have been the cedar plank salmon (awesome), alligator bites (try it once), a few others. Everything is excellent!!

Love Pappas!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant! Never thought I'd eat here again after I moved from Texas! It's the only place I eat fish - and I'm not a big fish eater. Though I had a slight mistake on my order, they quickly remedied it and the food was as delicious as always. You Texas are lucky that you can dine at this native TX restaurant whenever you like. Me? I only get to go there when I come to Mason or fly through IAH's International Terminal! What can I say? I love this restaurant!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We made a trip from Indy to try this place out. We arrived at about 12:30 on Saturday afternoon and got right in though you could tell it was filling up fast! I was extremely pleased with our server Aaron. I never had to ask for a refill, he checked on us periodically to make sure we had everything we needed, and had a very pleasant demeanor which makes the experience that much better!

The food was quite tasty! I tried gator for the first time and it was pretty good. The the little breaded pieces of deliciousness were light instead of feeling like a heavy greasy fried food. The gravy served with it was a bit on the salty side so a little goes a long way. My entree was shrimp and grits which I enjoyed quite a bit. The shrimp was cooked perfectly and did not have an overly "fishy"/"shrimpy" flavor at all. The gravy was on my grits too...I may have asked for that on the side had I known it came with this dish (again it's pretty salty even for a person like me who loves salt) My friend ordered the catfish and a salad and she said everything was delicious.

The only thing that could have used improvement was the bread, the bread was a little bit on the dry, rock hard through and through side...

Dessert...Oh my! The sweet potato pecan pie was yummy, though there were a few other things on the dessert menu I would like to have given a try. Overall it was a great experience with good food. :)

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The atmosphere, the service, the food, just the best. Every time we go the service is spectacular and the food is always great.