“Red Lobster-Tried & True”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #41 of 129 Restaurants in Strongsville
Reviewed 17 September 2015

We went to RL on a Saturday night, we were told that there was a 30 minute wait, however when we went to the bar to wait, we noticed at least 6 booths that were open near the bar area. The wait ended up about 15 minutes. Our waiter we quick to get to our table, however, he was always looking to go somewhere else and not engage in any conversation, just give you the basics and move on. I usually get the Ultimate feast, which has plenty of variety, crab legs, lobster and shrimp, the food arrived hot and tasted good. For the first time we ordered the mussels, they were outstanding, they seemed to have a dry rub on them and were baked for a little while - definitely will order these again.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Love love love red lobster. Their hot rolls, large salad portions and fresh fish selections is the place to go when your Hungary for a good seafood meal.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I was using a $50.00 gift card that I have had for many months. I was in the neighborhood and was in the mood for a tasty meal. I made a mistake trying Red Lobster. I ordered a three item selection for $15.95 and paid a $4.00 up charge for one of them. The crab linguini was was OK, the 4 scallops were not hot and the breaded shrimp was about the same I could get at Popeye's. The lemonade was watery and the best thing I had was the $6.49 chocolate cake which I am finishing the next morning. Dinner for two was $60.00 and there was no drinks. I could have gone grocery shopping and filled my cart and ate for a week for that amount. I will not make this mistake again. I promised myself if I am going to overspend....the meal had better be fantastic. I have given Red Lobster a number of chances. If I ever get a gift card for them again.......I will give it back! My server forgot to bring my over-priced lemonade until my food arrived. The salad was very good, however. I am done with small portions, high prices and average service. I would have been better off eating left over's at home.

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We went to RL for Valentine's Day in search of lobster. We got it, but at a price. The portions are so small for what you are paying. Dinner was averaging $25 pp, which is not horrible for a dinner entrée if it fills you. Sadly, their dinners are skimpy, so you need to fill up on rolls. Service was very good, but that doesn't make up for the price and quality of the food. It will be a while before we go back.

1  Thank Shelley K
Reviewed 18 January 2015

This review is for the Strongsville OH location. Service is fair but the food offerings are usually cool/cold with so much grease on the plate. The cheddar biscuits are over cooked or stale.

2  Thank Sassy44273