“Neera Martin was my server”
Review of The Cafe

The Cafe
Ranked #4 of 746 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: The Café and Patisserie are open for breakfast, lunch and petit four style deserts. The Café is a restaurant with a small bakery inside.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The atmosphere was very calm and comfortable, I wanted to spend the whole afternoon there with my coffee! Neera Martin was so very sweet and kind and very attentive to make sure I was enjoying my coffee and had everything I needed. I would go back to The Cafe just to have Neera as my server again, she's great. I recommend visiting The Cafe not only for the food and coffee, but to have the pleasurable experience of Neera as your server. She's also really beautiful, inside and out. Head to The Cafe today if you want tasteful food and a lovely waitress named Neera. Peace.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Brought a friend here that had never been. She was so taken with a different and exciting menu it took awhile before her choice was made. I had the tomato basil (yum), hamburger with fries (delicious). She had the 1/2 chicken pistachio sandwich with side salad. We both enjoyed everything and planning to return soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We were in Toledo for an event and 12 of us met for lunch at The Cafe - largely based on the reviews on Trip Advisor. The food was good - it was actually very good. The service staff appeared to be surprised at our arrival, even though we had a reservation. They seemed to be short handed and not really sure of what was going on. We all wanted to order dessert after our meal... we had to get up and go to the coffee shop to see what was available. Unfortunately, there was a random cookie or two and some ice cream that looked freezer burnt... the team told us not to get the vanilla bc it didn't have much taste (which we truly appreciated the honest feedback). Dessert selection was a disappointment, but the coffee and the chocolate mousse that I had was fantastic. We would definitely go back, but would likely try the brewery in the evening instead.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

The service we received from Lauren was some of the best service I've had at a restaurant in a long time. It was a great experience with good food and an awesome waitress

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Great lunch and service from Cynthia! The fried bologna sandwich is definitely worth the try and the quiche is excellent!

Been to The Cafe? Share your experiences!