“Great food Great service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #16 of 759 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My son chose Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner. We have eaten at this restaurant a few times in the past and always have a good experience. This location tends to get very busy early however there is an option to use call ahead seating. I definitely recommend using this service, by doing so you probably won’t have a super long wait. Please keep in mind that there are peanuts all over the restaurant so if anyone in your party has allergies to them you might want to eat elsewhere or have someone else pick up dinner and eat it at home. This evening we were lucky enough to have a severe by the name of Todd what a nice man! I ordered the filet medallions over rice with peppercorn sauce with a cup of chili and loaded baked potato as my sides. Everything I ate was cooked perfectly and delicious. My husband had a steak of some sort and enjoyed all of his food as well. We had potato skins as an appetizer yum. The birthday boy (turning 15 tomorrow) had country fried steak French fries and our youngest son had chicken fingers and French fries. Both children loved their food and the rolls with cinnamon butter are always the topic of conversation on our way home because they are amazing. I honestly believe that Todd is one of the best servers I have ever had. He’s polite seems to enjoy his job smiling and quick to refill a drink. He was attentive without being intrusive. We told Todd that it was our son’s birthday and at the end of our delicious meal he brought not one serving of ice cream but two so as not to upset our 6 year old son. This was done without us even asking, very thoughtful!!! Overall great experience my husband left very full and the rest of us all have leftovers for tomorrow. I’m absolutely serious when I say that my leftovers will be enough for me to eat twice. I highly recommend this restaurant and if you are also lucky enough to get Todd as a server please tip him well he will work hard to make sure that you leave the restaurant already looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We have been here many times and meet family that lives on that end of town there. We used call ahead and were seated immediately after we arrived. Very very wet day outside and the floor felt gummy and other areas were slick. Women's bathroom needed a little attention. Our server was very attentive thruout the meal. Love their onion blossoms. All of us had salads and they were good and fresh. 2 of us ordered steak and they were cooked correctly. I had chicken strips. I felt the chicken could have been cooked a hair longer but that is me. 1 baked potato, 1 french fry and 1 mashed. All were asked if we wanted anything extra on them. I do not remember being asked if we wanted but dessert but it was not needed. Love their rolls. I do wish that their peanuts tasted fresh. We did not feel hurried. I think all of us present would give them 2 thumbs up over all. Enjoy.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The wait was really long even doing call ahead seating. Which expected on Saturday but didn't expect on Saturday at 5. Besides that the waitress was fabulous and attentive. Food was delicious like always and not too bad priced for all we got.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Used call ahead seating and arrived on time and were seated immediately. Waitress arrived and took our drink order and we ordered the fried pickles. Waitress returned with our water and took our order. After a little delay waitress came back with our drinks and shortly after returned with the pickles, which were very hot. Then they brought the salads. After quite a wait dinner arrived and we were asked to cur our steak to make sure they were properly cooked, and they were but they were also cold. We told the waitress they were cold and she offer to take them back to the grill. We have sent them back before and waited but then everything was cold while we waited. Really disappointed that they can't get the entire meal to the table hot. Offering to warm the steaks on the grill again screws up the entire meal. If it happens again we will be done with the place.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Our server was Mariya she was great ,wow she was very friendly and checked on us offen.the food was awesome like always this was the first time I had a steak u always get the cat fish I had a 16 oz ribeye cooked mid rare it was perfect hubby had is cooked Med his was perfect too.I do recommen the call a head seating we always do it .everyone is very nice there they greet you coming in and say thank you for stopping in your way out.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!