“Best Mexican Restaurant around”
Review of El Barzon

El Barzon
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Trenton
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant around. First they start you off with the most amazing chips and salsa you have ever tasted. I always get the burrito loco and the portions are huge. I usually end up taking half of it home. I have tried other things there as well that were super tasty. The staff is friendly and attentive and you can't beat the prices.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We went a little late on a Saturday evening so it wasn't slammin, but there were a few people in there. The atmosphere was very welcoming and calming. After ridiculously over-stuffing ourselves we couldn't decide which was better, the food or the service!! Our waiter took the time & helped us with our choices and was always swinging by (most times without stopping) without being bothersome or intrusive in any way. Food came fast and was delicious! It was an excellent evening for my wife and myself, we will be repeat customers!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Authentic Mexican food at it's best! Really nice decor...great service...good prices...what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

It is always good and close to home! Waiters are mostly friendly and drinks are good too. Most people really enjoy this place!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

very nice atmosphere, went to get a bite to eat, haven't been here in several years, I need to go more often the food is very good and the drinks are great, also had really great service.