We had a very enjoyable three night stay earlier this month.
John and Jennifer and their staff are really welcoming hosts and we enjoyed a lovely room with a four poster bed and two excellent meals in the hotel dining room.
On two of the nights the Hotel was very busy as the Village had been "taken over" for Rosie and Titus' wedding but this didn't affect the speedy and friendly service.
Oborne is a beautiful village and only just over a mile from Sherborne so we were able to tour Central Dorset and Somerset with ease.
Recommended. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grange at Oborne is a luxury country house hotel with eighteen bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant overlooking the floodlit gardens. Our quiet rural setting at the edge of the village is the reason why many of our guests return year after year to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that the hotel has to offer. It is a place to unwind, relax and regenerate. Family-owned and run, The Grange prides itself on its friendly staff. The Grange won Dorset Tourism's 'Best Small Hotel' in 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Dorset Oborne the Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grange At Oborne Hotel Sherborne
- Grange At Oborne Sherborne