“Free birthday meal”

IKEA Cafe
Ranked #14 of 217 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 22 August 2018

As a member of the Ikea Family program (free), this year I received an email for a free meatball meal (12 meatballs, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies) and free birthday cake. I decided it was a good opportunity to try out the restaurant that I had just never got around to going to. Glad I did! Their specialty seems to be the meatballs but they did have some salads, a wrap and a few other items. For first timers it is a little confusing going in. There are two lines, exactly the same. Go to the line closest to the windows as everyone seemed to go to the closest one and the window one had fewer people. Coffee for Ikea Family members is always free. There are many tables near the window which overlooks the parking lot. This is cafeteria style but the tables on this busy day were kept pretty clean. It is the perfect place to take a break or talk over a purchase and, of course, it is very kid friendly. They even have tray carriers on rollers that you can place several trays onto and roll them through the line and to your table. Very clever. Food is reasonably priced and reasonably tasty. I will to again next time I am at Ikea. Also...there is a snack bar downstairs with hot dogs and ice cream just outside the checkout lanes.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been several times and it’s always been good. The meatballs are good. The breakfast is good and very, very cheap. There’s lots of room and it’s a comfortable spot. It’s also a nice spot for a break or for those who wish they weren’t there. I’m sure I’ll be back again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

had supper and loved it. PaskMust, salmon the meal and selections were great. Plenty of room in the dinning area.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Well here we again with another complaint about IKEA. I returned an item approximately 1 week ago and was given a credit back 2 my card. I still have not received that credit from IKEA. I just tried to call IKIA re the status of my credit, hold time was 62 minutes! Ridiculous.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The food itself was good - we had the Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, and vegetable medley. However, the service was lousy. It is a cafeteria-style eatery. The person who.... finally ... got our food was Maftuna. She was not pleasant at all - in fact really snippy. We were there to eat around 2 pm - and they were not busy. They have two sections of the café - and evidently we entered on the wrong side. Even though there was no one else waiting in line when we got to the counter - we had to wait while she did something else. By the time she came back to help us - someone else had walked up - and she waited on them first - and snippily told us we had entered the wrong way!! After getting the order for the other person (who came up AFTER us) - she finally got our food. Will probably NEVER eat here again.