“Tasty”

Miyako Sushi & Grill
Ranked #70 of 208 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$16 - US$25
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My dad and I went to dinner here and went with the hibachi grill. It was really good and the portions are huge. The restaurant was super clean and the service was pretty good. We didn’t try their sushi but the sushi menu was pretty solid.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I am a single dad I took a first date, and I was hoping for a bit more atmosphere and a little entertainment from the Teppanyaki Chef. It was a no go on both. The chef at a different table had his entire table singing and shouting but not ours. I think the restaurant is a hit or miss kind of place.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came for her birthday lunch. My wife is Japanese and loves sushi. We ordered agedashi tofu, grilled squid and a variety of sushi. Everything was very good. I'd personally like a little more grill on the squid and a little stronger batter on the tofu. But it was all good. My wife LOVED the Uni. It was fresh and they didn't skimp! We liked it and will return when in the area.

1  Thank carlkerby
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Formerly Geisha, now Miyako, same extensive menu with wide selection of sushi rolls. Great place in Mason, Ohio, for sushi or hibachi. Family-friendly. Favorite specialty roll: Snow White Roll (baked). Favorite appetizer: Chicken Cheese Maki.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic service and food. Staff was very attentive. They included tip in with bill and made sure everyone had refill in hand before we left. We will be back! Thanks