“After-Church-Lunch”

Chuy's
Ranked #40 of 209 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

First Time at Chuy’s Tex-Mex. This place was very busy, and decorated the same, but our group of 3 couples were seated immediately. Service was very quick, as was the delivery of our food. The many choices on the menu can be overwhelming, but decisions were easily made with their combos. Everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, food, value, and service. There was a little mix-up on who got what, but it did not damage our first experience. There will be a second time.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My husband and I love Chuy's. There isn't one where we live. We have to drive about an hour to go to one. While visiting Cincinnati, I was pleasantly surprised to find a few in the area. So, of course, I day for lunch, my husband and I had to visit Chuy's! The service was great, the food was exactly what we wanted. Chuy's is our favorite chain--now, if they would only open one in Asheville, NC!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I have been several times since opening and service has somehow gotten worse after the initial weeks. Food is good with large portions but is priced accordingly. Overall I'd rather go fast casual and save a little bit of money and calories for a faster dining experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Chuy's has delicious Tex Mex in a fun restaurant. We started off enjoying free appetizers in the bar. Then we moved to a table. There were 9 of us and all of enjoyed our meals. Service was prompt and friendly. We loved the creamy jalapeño dip with our chips. Our favorite drink was the Rockin Rita

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We all ate here on a Saturday night. The employees are very nice. The food was a C to a C- at best. The atmosphere is nice but I cannot bring myself to eat here again. For the amount of money we spent, I would much rather go somewhere else and get better than cafeteria grade meals.