“Sunday brunch, first time visit”
Review of Dingle House

Dingle House
Ranked #22 of 215 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Got there when they opened on Sunday morning, service was great and food was excellent. We had Irish Egg Rolls for appetizer then Fish and Chips, Meatloaf, and Crab Cakes for entrees. Fish and Chips and Meatloaf were part of the Sunday Irish fare special for $9.99 each, so overall price was very reasonable as well. We'll definitely be back to try some of the other menu items.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We've eaten at Dingle House many times and every dish we've tried has been wonderful. My husband always goes for the fish & chips, as that's his favorite. I tried the fish tacos this past visit and was not disappointed. Friendly service, good bar, relaxing atmosphere...all of it adds up to a great dinner out.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Christian is simply wonderful and very knowledgeable about beverages. Great conversation and very attentive. The manager is very accommodating

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Had great food and company. Husband had fish and chips I had the crab cakes with corn salsa. I would recommend either meal. Our company had a burger and wings. Both looked great. The burger was huge. Great atmosphere and conversion.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

They have the best Fish and Chips I have had in many years. We were in for a Sunday brunch, it was not busy and the service was great. The Hash was also awesome. My wife was very impressed with it. The only minor disappointment was the Guinness was, for my taste, way too cold. I will definitely be returning in the near future. I also recommend this to anyone who loves an Irish pub.