“Great Service, Delicious Seafood”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #14 of 201 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Took my 94 years young parents here for dinner. Great service from our waiter, very attentive service, but not rushed. Had the dumplings as an appetizer, deader grilled salmon as main course, delicious!! Very nice size portions. Topped things off with key lime pie. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Nice evening without the crowds. Patron Margarita was excellent. Service was swift an friendly. Server knew the menu well and lots of options. Started off with the "nut have" bang bang" shrimp appetizer. The grilled swordfish special was super and came with fresh steamed green beans and pumpkin ravioli with feta crumbles. My spouse had grilled Cos of the day with mashed potatoes and broccoli. Everything was great!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Came to bar. A bartender greeted me and got my order. She left b4 my food came out. It was down hill from there. No one took over. No one ask me for dessert another drink. I had to flag a bartender down to get a drink. She short poured it slammed it in font of me and left. She seems fine with other guests. Guess I'll flag bartender down for my check. Maybe it's because I'm alone. Thanks for nothing!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

With all of the new restaurants opening in the area it is nice to go back to one of the tried and true favorites. We were a table of 5 on a weeknight so no waiting. Always order the Bang Bang shrimp as an appetizer. You will never be disappointed. Our server Richard was attentive while not intrusive. Ordered the single lobster tail with 2 sides for 16.00 and it was plenty. Green beans crisp and au grauten potatoes delicious. Right size portions - not enormous like in most places. The lobster tail was smallish but cooked perfectly. Great wine selection available.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This was our first time here but it won'the be our last. The crab crusted cod was one of the best pieces of fish I'very had in ages. My husband had the shrimp &scallops which were also delicious. Well worth the money!