“We love this place!”
Review of Stone Creek

Stone Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Opened in May 2010, Stone Creek Dining Company - West Chester is part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family. With a unique charm and easy elegance, Stone Creek Dining Company - West Chester delights and entices with warm, wonderful foods, superior service and an enchanted ambience. Join us today for delightful dishes infused with the flavors of the season. Our menu features a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. You'll be sure to receive the excellent service and infused contemporary American cuisine the you've know to grown and love when visiting any Cunningham Restaurant. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Whenever we are in the area, we make sure we visit Stone Creek. The meal is always perfection - great food done well, friendly and attentive staff, warm and welcoming interior.

1  Thank kwalker2690

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Food was good. Came out fast and hot. Good portions. Waiter did a nice job. Good service. Would go back.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by our meal at Stone Creek. The vast menu had a lot to offer without being overwhelming. The ribs were very good, the dirty wild rice was tasty and the huge portion of carrot cake was the perfect ending. The crab cakes were unremarkable but full of crab and cooked well. The service was good, and prompt. It all made for a great dining experience. I would return and highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Great filet and shrimp, excellent shrimp and grits as well as salmon. Service was attentive without being overbearing. Liked everything about this place and would certainly recommend it to anyone for a nice dinner.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice staff and place for dinner. Ordered the spicy Chicago beef, this was a mistake. The Chicago beef that I am accustomed to is a a mount of thinly sliced beef on a French bread roll with gardinara. This was 4 slices of beef with cheese and on a hoagy bun and gardinara, French dip style. I wanted to send it back, but didn't want to wait. My wife ordered a pork chop and crab cake that tasted great. I would give them another chance, but they should remove the wording "spicy Chicago beef since it is nothing like a Chicago beef. The reason my wife took me here on my birthday was just for the Chicago beef, now I want to drive up to Chicago to get a real Chicgo beef.