“The Right Choice!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Excellent food and great staff! We were traveling and happened to get there during a busy lunch service, but the staff was well organized and very helpful. We had the vegetarian combo appetizer plate and chicken shawarma, both of which were excellent.Sure wish we didn't live five hours away - this place would be a weekly stop for us!

Date of visit: January 2018
Steve I, Owner at Aladdin's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanks for the review! We wish you lived closer as well! Come back and see us when you are in town!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The falafel has to be great at a good Lebanese place and it is. I love the shawarma hummus place, as well as the Mujadara (lentils, rice and fried onion)

Date of visit: December 2017

Thank you for the review! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The service was excellent. The food was great. We had "pitzas" which were toasted pita base with Mediterranean toppngs. Really tasty!! The desert was amazing. We were so stuffed from dinner we got to go. The lemon cake was divine!!!! We also splurged and got an 8 piece ray of baklava from the drive the next day. WOW!!!!!! I love baklava and it is the best I have ever had. Authentic ridiculous and just unbelievably delicious! !!!! When taveling through there again I will definitely stop at Aladin again!!!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Thank you so much for the rave review! So happy you enjoyed your meals and dessert! Can't wait to see you again when coming this way!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and was very pleasantly surprised. Place was very busy (lunch rush). We got a table and took our time. Very extensive menu with l l rd of choices. Very reasonably priced
Everyone's raved over their meals
Food came pretty quickly for how rushed they were. Waitress very helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: December 2017

Thank you for the review! I'll pass along your kind words to the staff!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We recently ate at Aladdin's in West Chester and were thrilled with the extensive menu and the fresh ingredients in all their dishes. I eat no grains or dairy, and I was delighted that every ingredient in every dish was listed, making my selection easy. Very friendly staff, and if you like desserts this is the place for you!

Date of visit: December 2017

Thank you so much for the kind review! Very happy that you enjoyed your visit!