“New York style pizza”

Ranked #28 of 209 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This was excellent pizza, and the mushroom steak sandwich was just as good. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We came here for a pepperoni pizza. Imagine that?A pizza place with no pepperoni? Weird they ran out. You would think you'd have that on backup

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I am from New Jersey and always searching for NY style pizza with the unique taste I crave. Fratelli's meets my needs. Love this pizza!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza. Great service. So friendly. We've been 25+ pizza parlors searching for the perfect NY style. We finally found it. This is it!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza. We love it here. Salad is great , service good, and consistency in good pizza. Very happy . We are from Rhode Island and we love our pizza in Rhode Island, this place reminds me of home.