“Best Pizza around”

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 209 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Dewey's generates some of the best pizza in the Cincinnati area. The hand tossed crust, and gourmet ingredients are excellent. Also, the salads are tasty.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We ate at the one in NewPort KY earlier in the year and just had to go back in our most recent trip! We were not disappointed; pizza is the bomb! We had the seasonal taco pizza, BEST taco pizza we have ever had! Its call the Tito Santana, if you like taco pizza you have to try this! We also had the bronx bomber, a meetball pizza, and had one child get a calzone. All were awesome just as they were the last time we had Deweys. The crust is the best around; wish we had a Deweys were we live.

It was not busy at all so we had several people keeping our drinks full all the time. I reckon the only thing we could complain about was that they were unable to show the world series on their TV; we watched in on our phone instead. Thats really being nit-picky - the food is AWESOME! We will be back!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Dewey's is my go to for a lunch salad. All ingredients are fresh. My everyday favorite is the house salad w/ grilled chicken. In the fall, the Harvest Salad is my favorite. Always great service and a timely meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Our Daughter introduced us to Dewey's Pizza and we have become big fans. Pizza is very good, crust is great and the young staff that works at this location are always smiling and happy to serve. A great combination of great food and service.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My family (husband, myself and 4 yr old son) stopped in for some pizza. My husband and I split a house salad (regular is large enough to share). We got a small cheese pizza and a medium BBQ chicken pizza. It had been awhile since we are at Dewey's and I forgot how light & delicious the crust was! The red sauce was a little too spicy for my son, but he ate plenty of crust pieces. Overall an enjoyable and quick lunch stop.