“Best Pulled Pork!”

Ranked #13 of 208 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Fast-casual barbeque restaurant serving authentic comfort food. Serves award-winning BBQ, huge sandwiches, homemade sides, fresh salads, and incredible desserts. All meats—beef brisket, pulled pork, St. Louis–cut ribs, Amish chickens, turkey breast, and special-recipe sausage—are smoked on site, and all sides and desserts are made fresh daily in the restaurant. Caters thousands of events every year, of all sizes and styles: everything from formal weddings and backyard graduation parties to company picnics and family reunions. Great for lunch, dinner, dine-in, or carryout. Supports teammates and communities alike; prioritizes giving back to local charities and non-profits.
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I had lunch here on a business trip. I'm a BBQ lover and the pulled pork was EXCELLENT. Highly recommend you make this your next BBQ meal if you live near the restaurant or are visiting the area. Good Service as well!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We usually get take out consisting of the city sampler, all the meats are great, sauces are good. Portions/price is not as great as it used to be, but it is still a good value.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch today and enjoyed the experience from the time we entered the restaurant until the time we left.

My husband and I ordered the sampler so we could try a little of everything and everything was delicious! The brisket and pulled pork were definitely the favorites. I also got their chocolate cake for desert and it was SO good. It was a huge piece, very rich, and definitely shareable.

I was also pleasantly surprised that they had local craft beer available.

I definitely recommend City Barbecue!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Stopped in for lunch while on the road. You walk up and order and they have what all Barbeque places have.

Service was fast and friendly, I ordered the half chicken with two sides. The chicken was large and more than I could eat. The slaw and green beans were very good. It came with two pieces of bread.

All was good. Gladly go back.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

No table service, get your food at the counter. No fancy China. No fancy menu terms. BUT, great pulled pork. Delicious chicken. Wonderful green beans. Cole slaw and baked beans and a variety of sauces that will keep you coming back for more. Also, very friendly staff. I would go there as much as I can.