“Fantastic Food, Ambiance and Service (We always ask for Alvero)”
Review of El Rancho Nuevo

El Rancho Nuevo
Ranked #27 of 208 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We always get Moctezuma Molcajete and split it. I had to cut and paste it because I can't say or spell it. Alvero has always been our server and does a fantastic job of making us feel important without interfering with our meal. Everything we've gotten here is fantastic. I think Thursday nights are Ladies Nights where certain drinks are 50% off. We got a HUGE margarita and split it. Sunday is Kid's Night and they had an awesome balloon guy there who is in the Guinness book for a bat that they displayed at Tri County Mall. I NEVER give an EXCELLENT review.
Moctezuma Molcajete: Tender slices of steak, chicken, chorizo and shrimp. Grilled with Mexican onions and nopal (cactus), marinated in green sauce and covered in cheese. Served in a traditional "Molcajete" stone grinding bowl. Accompanied with tortillas.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

When you crave some authentic Mexican food, this is a great dining option. The menu has a great deal of variety. The food was served quickly ... hot and tasty. Don't forget to add a margarita!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Nice clean restaurant , food was good and large portions. Staff was friendly and attentive. would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

If you like Mexican go no further than your nearest El Rancho Nuevo of which there are several within driving distance of my home. The atmosphere in all of them is festive and always the service is good. Start out with their complementary tortilla chips and salsa with no problem getting refills if you desire. The menu is large so the problem is just figuring out what to get because everything is pretty good. There is a special luncheon menu and also combination platters along with many other offerings. For lunch I like the talapia which comes with lots of fried onions and for dinner all of the vegetarian options are good. Really, I have been going to El Rancho for years since they had one store on Rt. 42 and in the many many times I have been there I have had only one bad part of meal....a tamale.....which I could never make myself try again. Also, if you live in the area of an El Rancho you can probably locate one of their many good coupons.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This restaurant recently switched over from an El Rancho Grande to El Rancho Neuvo. It was a positive change. We went on a sunday evening around 6:00 pm not that busy - good service, food was really good. I had the chicken chimachunga - the chicken was so fresh. And the frozen margarita taste like top shelf. Thumbs up for sure.