“Burrito to go!”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #107 of 206 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped here after work on my way home to grab a couple of quick things for dinner. Fast and pretty good grilled stuffed steak burrito and a couple of soft tacos. Typical Taco Bell fair, but this location is good.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

The food is good and the service is usually excellent at this location. The only problem I have here is that this location is not a "participating location" when it comes to promotional pricing that is shown on TV.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

For dinner we chose to visit Mexican Restaurant Taco Bell, West Chester, Ohio. Fine place with good food stuff made it our yet another one of the best selections. We opted to enjoy Naked Chicken Box comprising Naked Chicken Chalupa, Soft Taco and Nacho Cheese DLT. Also had Chicken Quesadilla and Soft Taco along with cold drinks. We need to appreciate that the food was quite delicious and of good quality. The service rendered was absolutely nice. Recommended for visits.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I stop at this Taco Bell for carry out whenever I'm in the vicinity. I love the crunch wrap. Unfortunately they weren't available that day because of a missing ingredient, I was a bit confused when they explained. I ordered a burrito instead even though I was disappointed. I was so surprised at the extremely friendly woman at the carry out window I thanked her for her wonderful customer service. She explained she loved people that smiling and being nice made her feel good. I told her it made me feel good as well. I went away not minding that I didn't get my usual crunch wrap.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

There was nothing outstandingly good or bad about this Taco Bell. Service was quick and the food tasted like every other Taco Bell I've been too. Service was friendly and cheerful as well. Not a bad place when you're just looking for a quick bite. Is conveniently located for travelers on I-75 because it is just off the highway at Tylersville Rd.