“Not the same Uno pizza I remember from Chicago”

Uno Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #45 of 206 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I had a very good lunch, but I wasn't near the place and food that I have had in the Chicago Uno. The place was kinda dimly lit, but the wait staff was very friendly and the service was great.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Has a large room for a group that will easily accommodate about 30 people. Had a buffet so we did not order off the menu. Really seemed to be limited options of pizza. Pasta was bland and dry. Buffet was way over priced. No hurry to return.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Lived in the Hilton Homewood Suites next door for 23 days on business, must have eaten in Uno a dozen times, the food is excellent, the portions were huge, most you could and we did share, great place to catch the games to, want a different game on? No problem! some place they spend too much time getting around to it, not here

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Love visiting Uno whenever we can find one as all the ones in our town have closed. Pizza is what they're famous for and although it is great, so is everything else I've tried on the menu.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My friend and I eat that this UNOs every time we're in West Chester. The Pizza skins appetizer is our personal favorite (deep dish pizza made with mashed potatoes, cheese, bacon and sour cream). Really though all the food I've ever eaten on any of our visits has been extremely good. Even if your not in the mood for pizza, their steaks are cooked to perfection and pasta is always good. UNOs Desserts are amazing, rich and huge so be sure to split with someone.