“Always Outstanding Pizza!”

Uno Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #45 of 206 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We arrived right at the time of opening and were the only ones there. Zak our server was super funny and kept the lights down in the bar during our stay. (We'd had a late night at Topgolf the night prior). Zak was super attentive, and the pizza was incredible. The Chicago Classic was stacked with so much cheese and sausage and the crust is super flaky. We'd definitely go back and visit this location. The menu is much larger than we remember, and found it curious that they had nachos and chips and guac on their menu.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The food was okay, I felt the pricing was too high. I just don't think there's enough value to repeat for dinner. High end prices but nothing to justify it in my opinion.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

It was about 7 PM on Father's Day. We ordered a pizza, wasn't cooked. Sent it back, still not cooked. They didn't give a hoot. It was not the waiter's fault. He addressed the manager, the didn't give a hoot either. Deep dish pizza is awesome if made the right way. We were looking forward to having one since we do not live by a Pizza Uno. I guess it just wasn't going to happen. Even when we called to address it when we got back home, they still didn't give a hoot! Bummer for us.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I had a very good lunch, but I wasn't near the place and food that I have had in the Chicago Uno. The place was kinda dimly lit, but the wait staff was very friendly and the service was great.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Has a large room for a group that will easily accommodate about 30 people. Had a buffet so we did not order off the menu. Really seemed to be limited options of pizza. Pasta was bland and dry. Buffet was way over priced. No hurry to return.