“Go-to Spot for Chinese”

Twin Dragon Chinese Buffet
Ranked #19 of 217 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 February 2018

My friends and I drive 20 minutes just to go to this place- seriously, an all you can eat buffet plus free Hibachi grill can't be beat. they have lots of food and it's always delicious.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

One of the best Chinese buffets I have experienced. The food is always fresh, and the choices are extensive. Garlic chicken-yum!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

This place is very large and there is good seating for all size parties. The staff is very friendly and efficient. Our visit was early on a Friday evening and there were many people in the restaurant which is a good sign as it keeps the food from sitting on the buffet very long. The array of food was very large with several different types of soups and many entrees. There was even crab legs but I found no seafood fork to get to the crab meat very easily. There is certainly something for everyone with their many choices. There was more than 12 different flavors of good quality ice cream. If you are hungry and like Chinese buffets then this a winning place.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My boyfriend and I really love the food there. I love the flounder fish and pot stickers there. There was a hibachi bar there; and the ice cream was actually decent (not those cheap kind we usually get in other buffets). Generally, I think for what we paid, we got what we deserved!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

If you want a lot of choices for a Chinese buffet, go to the Twin Dragon - Tylersville Road, West Chester. The food is good - average for most similar places in the area. It was filled for lunch. Attentive service. I had a little of everything, but nothing stood out. Just what I can best call good average Chinese.