“Always good”

Ranked #15 of 209 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018

You can always get a good meal at PFChangs. Their lettuce wraps are the best. But they no longer serve the different sauces along with them. You have to ask for them. Spring rolls and dumplings were wonderful, but the egg roll was too hard and didn’t have a good taste. So I’ll stick to the wraps and be happy.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I've eaten here in the past and often leave confounded about the appeal. Having received a gift card over the holidays, I felt compelled to try PF Chang's again. I do appreciate that the restaurant takes reservations as there was a wait. We were seated promptly and the service was fine. The food is rather average and rather expensive for what it is. Too many other local Chinese restaurants that are both better and cheaper.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We had date night with another couple, food is excellent. Beer is cold but could use more domestic drafts. He had they spicy chicken and it was delicious. I had noodles with prawns and really enjoyed the flavor.
We have never had a bad meal here. We will return.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

They never disappoint and I absolutely love the food, especially the Ahi Tuna appetizer!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I reviewed P F Chang's about 6 months ago and thought it was above average for food and atmosphere - three and a half stars. This was mid-week and it was a lot less crowded than on the weekends. This revisit was prompted by a BOGO coupon and this time the food wasn't as good. It seemed the portions were smaller, too. We had the Hokkien Street Noodles and the combination Lo Mein and both were very oily. The street noodle dish is a lot like chow Mei fun. The best chow Mei fun IMHO is from Johnny Chan 2 on Fields-Ertel road. Both dishes tasted fine but even the waitress agreed there was excess oil and said she would pass the comment on to the kitchen. So I still like the place but will either avoid the noodle dishes or tell them not to use so much oil.