“Favorite Chinese Restaurant!”
Review of Great Tang Chinese

Great Tang Chinese
Ranked #41 of 217 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I absolutely love the Great Tang and have been eating there almost once a week. The food is delicious and the service is generally good. (We went once when it was crowded so that time was a little slow, but other than that everything has been exceptional!)

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Pros:

The restaurant offers a wide variety of authentic Chinese and Americanized Chinese dishes.

The service was excellent. Very friendly and helpful.

Nice ambience and large space so even if it is full you don't feel crowded.

The spicy boiled fish was quite good. The beef tripe was pretty good as well. The Chinese broccoli was excellent.

Cons:

The cumin lamb was mediocre. The chicken chili was extremely fried. The cabbage and pork belly was okay but there was very little pork. The chicken lo mein was okay, pretty standard fare.

The authentic Chinese dishes were a bit disappointing. I'd give it 3 stars for food and 5 stars for the service. But it's a nice restaurant overall. I'd like to give it another try.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Very helpful staff offering what is best for us, we had Chinese wide rice noodle with beef, family-style tofu with generous portion of wood ears, beef and pepper, and stir-fried celery with pork.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I just left this place on 11/19/16 at 6:55pm. I walked in with my kids and just watched people of "Asian" descent get seated or just find their own seats. I waited and the hostess never acknowledged my family. After 5 minutes I walked out. The management needs to embrace other cultures and not treat other nationalities like outcast! I will never go here again nor recommend this place to anyone!

3  Thank ol381
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Simply awesome Chinese restaurant! I loved their all the foods so much. Great variety of authentic Chinese foods from dimsum to shechuan spicy foods, etc. strong recommended!
本当に素晴らしい中華料理でなにも言うことありません。この辺りに来られることがあれば是非お勧めいたします。