“Great food but high prices. Bring $$$”
Review of Pho96

Pho96
Ranked #38 of 206 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This place has amazing soup based dishes but for a place that looks like sort of looks like casual dining restaurant, it turns out to be pretty expensive. I had “The Meat Lovers Soup” a spring roll and a coke and it tuned out to be $24.89. For a casual walk in lunch place, I would have expected about maybe 13 or 14 bucks at the most. The food is super tasty and authentic but don’t walk in unless you plan on spending nearly 30bucks for lunch.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Introduced to this little hole in the wall a few weeks ago and have made a trip there every week now. It's very delicious with a variety of options. We went last night and BOTH of my picky eaters actually liked it! I highly recommend. It's delicious and everyone there is super friendly.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We have been here twice. it's ok. The last time was with a large group and they forgot some of the orders, we has to ask twice about them. The food is ok, not bad, no complaints, just not awesome like some of the places you would find on the West Coast.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for pho and banh-mi.

You order at the counter and they bring your meal to you freshly cooked.

During our last visit, I got the meat lovers Pho, regular size. Delicious! Make sure you ask for added cilantro and Jalapeños with lime for taste. The broth is outstanding and it comes with a wide variety of meats. My wife got the chicken pho, which was quite good as well, although I preferred the meat lovers. For the banh-mi (which is a Vietnamese sandwich), get the pork sandwiches. The sweet taste is an excellent complement without being overpowering.

A tip. The pho comes in regular and small size. The small size is a good size unless you're particularly hungry.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Business colleague recommended this place and I was not disappointed. Both of us had the grilled pork sandwiches - served on a baguette type bread with fresh lettuce, carrots and jalapeños. Sandwich was tasty and spring rolls were very good as an appetizer. Only reason I did not rate higher is because I need to come back and try different items. Have a contest for eating a large stone bowl of Pho - if you finish you get a winner's shirt, if you don't you get a different shirt (loser's)...great idea!