“Average Burrito”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #76 of 208 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 January 2018

With the addition of queso to their menu, I thought I'd give Chipotle another try, but was overall disappointed with the flavor. Cost, however, is still competitive with other chains that offer free queso but both the meats, salsas, and queso are all lacking in the flavor department.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The Chipotle's was not particularly busy, nor particularly full. The man behind the burrito press asked my order three times and still got it wrong. It is making me rethink owning stock in the chain.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

A quick takeaway for an office lunch. I had heard good reviews about this place and I particularly liked the veggie burrito they offer. I would not know a great deal about the other items on the menu but I can imagine them to be good as well. Recommended for an office takeaway though.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

i always do the call a head/order online... not once has my order been ready and or correct. contacting the location is a joke so it's a place i'd rather not take my money...

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I was a little worried when I walked in and saw how messy this place was, but alas the husband wanted a burrito. I should have known it was going to be bad when the one employee was checking out a girl across the restaurant and failed to notice the guac falling off the burrito bowl in front of him. When he did notice he laughed as he was still winking at the girl and pushed it onto the floor! It wasn't until another employee came up and said this needs to be cleaned that anything was done. We finally got our food and paid and on the second bite there was a hair in my food. It was black and curly. I have brown and straight as a nail hair so it wasn't mine. I was so grossed out that I threw out my burrito. I did get a refund so that was the only positive (and I had to demand it back).

Needless to say if the service line and store looks like a hot mess, avoid!!! It doesn't take good and will leave you disappointed. Do yourself a favor and go to Aladdin's or somewhere else nearby. It takes 1000x better and you won't be disappointed.