“SERIOUSLY the friendliest staff ANYWHERE!!”

Croagh Patrick's Pub
Ranked #38 of 130 Restaurants in Willoughby
Cuisines: Irish
Description: 440-946-8250
Description: 440-946-8250
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I recently went to this pub for the first time. We were so Highly impressed! First of all, we walked in and there were no tables and i was starving, so we walked back out. A gentleman that was outside who either works there or owns the place asked why we were leaving so soon. We said there were no table available and we didn't want to wait. He said that he knew a table that was leaving any minute and would we reconsider? We said sure! So we followed him back inside and the table was leaving and he sat us. Our waiter was an extension of the friendly, courteous service we received outside! My husband used to manage restaurants, and his comment after we left was "this place is seriously the best service I have Ever had Anywhere!" I agree! You guys are Awesome! Thank you for making us feel so welcome in your little pub! We will Definitely be back!

2  Thank NLRamga

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The atmosphere was very friendly, the owners really welcomed us that were obviously from out of town. Looks like a great place to hang out if local to the area. Enjoyed the final 4 March madness games there then the music came on and the group grew as the evening wore on. Really friendly owners. The food and drinks were good! I would go back if in the area.

1  Thank Campbellskid
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Irishbeerfinder.com is 100% correct on this being the #1 Irish Pub in the USA! If u go u will see! Trust me!

1  Thank liam F
Reviewed 6 April 2011

We were greeted by the bartender who offered a handshake with his introduction which was very cool. Apparently they do that to all guests upon arrival.

The bar is on the smaller side, but that is not a bad thing! We found it cozy and inviting!

The food was excellent and the beer was cold. We had a corned beef with pita chip dip, a reuben, and corned beef perogies which were OUTSTANDING! I would highly recommend them! The corned beef simply melted in your mouth!

If I could rate it 6 stars I would. I don't have a bad thing to say about the experience and really look forward to going back!

5  Thank Cleveland25