“Great neighborhood pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Description: 440-946-8250
Description: 440-946-8250
Reviewed 1 June 2015

If you are looking for a cozy pub atmosphere with friendly staff and some really good food, with an Irish angle, this is your place. For such small place, they have a pretty extensive menu, all reasonably priced. Along with wings and corned beef, they have burgers, salads, sandwiches and appetizers. There is usually a home-made special in the chalkboard, such as pork chops or mac and cheese. Almost everything is priced under $10. Located in a strip shopping center, this long, narrow space has a bar down the length on one side and several tables along the other wall. That's it. Nothing fancy. But the mood here is always fun, friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy going here on a regular basis. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting. Bartenders will introduce themselves and give great service. Local hangout for people in the lake county area, not just Willoughby. Great food, especially the Reuben on St. Pattys Day. Inexpensive drinks and jukebox.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

My husband and I recently went to this pub for the first time. We were so Highly impressed! First of all, we walked in and there were no tables and i was starving, so we walked back out. A gentleman that was outside who either works there or owns the place asked why we were leaving so soon. We said there were no table available and we didn't want to wait. He said that he knew a table that was leaving any minute and would we reconsider? We said sure! So we followed him back inside and the table was leaving and he sat us. Our waiter was an extension of the friendly, courteous service we received outside! My husband used to manage restaurants, and his comment after we left was "this place is seriously the best service I have Ever had Anywhere!" I agree! You guys are Awesome! Thank you for making us feel so welcome in your little pub! We will Definitely be back!

2  Thank NLRamga
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The atmosphere was very friendly, the owners really welcomed us that were obviously from out of town. Looks like a great place to hang out if local to the area. Enjoyed the final 4 March madness games there then the music came on and the group grew as the evening wore on. Really friendly owners. The food and drinks were good! I would go back if in the area.

1  Thank Campbellskid
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Irishbeerfinder.com is 100% correct on this being the #1 Irish Pub in the USA! If u go u will see! Trust me!

1  Thank liam F