US$149
GardenInn.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Wooster(Wooster)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$71
US$169
Hotels.com
Royal Star Inn(Orrville)
US$75
All reviewsjayne and allansconeslincoln roomhouse is beautifulcollege of woostergranolabed and breakfasthospitality roomdelicious breakfastfront porchprivate bathwood floorswonderful hostsb and bnew ownersmy daughternext morning
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I spent last friday night at this beautiful B&B while my daughter was doing an overnight at the College of Wooster. I got in earlier than expected and called to see if I could check in at 330 instead of 6:30 and Mary Joy, who was in town at their Irish Imports store, was very accomodating and went to the house to welcome me. She could not have been friendlier or more welcoming. The home is beautiful and my room (I changed to the Lewis at her suggestion as they were refinishing some floors near the private bath for the room I booked and she thought the en suite bath would be more convenient). I wasnt able to spend much time enjoying the house as we had activities all evening at the college, but it was wonderful to come home at 9:30, let myself in with the code and find soft classical music playing and a set up to make a nice cup of tea. The room had everything I could need and the bed was so comfortable. At 9 the next morning I joined the other guests (a very nice young couple enjoying a special night without the kids) at a delicious breakfast served by the gracious hosts. We had yogurt with delicious homemade granola, fresh fruit, scones and lemon ricotta pancakes with a blueberry compote and sausage. I'm supposed to be on a diet, but suffice it to say that was a meal worth every bite. We lingered over an hour chatting with our hosts. I was sorry I couldnt stay another night and if my daughter chooses Wooster I will certainly be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Mary Joy L, Owner at Market Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Tom and I appreciate the time you took to write such a positive review. As new Inn owners, we are striving to make our guests comfortable and enjoy their stay with us. We are glad you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again should your daughter choose to attend Wooster. Please keep us posted on your daughters choice of schools. Wooster would be lucky to have her!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

My husband and I love staying in B&B’s and our experience at Market Street Inn was exceptional. Tom and Mary Joy are wonderful hosts. From the moment we walked in the door, they made us feel welcome and pampered. We both have dietary restrictions and Mary Jo accommodated our needs beautifully with a delicious homemade breakfast.
We stayed in the Lewis suite which was stocked with everything we needed, including two comfortable robes and quality bath soaps. On the second floor, there is a small kitchenette down the hall which is open 24 hours/day fully stocked with coffees, teas, filtered water, and a fridge in case you need to keep something cold. The Inn is located in the heart of the quaint historic district and paring is ample. With this quality of service and experience, the Inn will continue to thrive for many years to come.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelReady52

Tom and I appreciate the time you took to write such a positive review. As new Inn owners, we are striving to make our guests have a good experience and a comfortable stay. It was our pleasure to be your hosts and we hope you return.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Market Street Inn this past weekend for the fourth time over the last two years, this being the first time under the new ownership. Our daughter attends the College of Wooster and we found the Market Street Inn when we first came up when she was visiting the school and have never seen a reason to stay anywhere else. The Inn itself is a beautiful historic home within easy walking distance of both the campus and downtown. Starting with Jayne and Allan and continuing with Mary Joy and Tom, we have found it to be welcoming and a comfortable stay. The breakfast has always been delicious and homemade - this time with a pumpkin scone, fresh fruit and pancakes. The rooms are not huge but are comfortable and well-appointed. Each room has its own bathroom - some of them are within the room itself but most of the rooms have a bathroom down the hall. Would certainly recommend for a quiet, welcoming, relaxing stay in a quaint little town.

Room Tip: Check to see if bathroom is in the room or down the hall (depends on personal preference)
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. Tom and I are trying to make our guests comfortable and create a nice atmosphere.
We appreciate you continuing to stay here at the Inn since we taking ownership, we want to continue the same great experience the guests received under Jayne and Allan. Thanks for trusting us to make your stay good. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

This was my third stay at the Market Street Inn - the first with the new owners Tom and Mary Joy. My wife and I have stayed twice in the Lincoln Room and since I was alone this trip I stayed in the Gilmore Room. Very quiet. A great place to unwind. The house itself is an architectural marvel - the rounded ceilings with plaster relief as well as the original wood parquet floors are in exceptional condition. The downstairs rooms are appointed appropriately for the history of the house and are a great place to sit and read - or catch up on emails. My favorite spot is the bench beneath the stain glass windows on the foyer between the first and second floors. If you are looking to party, this is not the venue. There are plenty of motels in the area that will accommodate you (or not depending on your level of maturity). Not only is this Tom and Mary Joy’s home, I consider the house to be an historic landmark and should be treated with respect. The breakfast was great - fresh fruit, granola with vanilla yogurt, fresh cinnamon role with hot syrup and bacon. We will obviously be back.

Room Tip: The Gilmore Room has a bathroom down the hall. Before taking a shower, turn on the heated floor and return in about 5 - 10 minutes.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Mary Joy L, Owner at Market Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for taking time to comment. As new owners we hope to make each and every stay a nice experience. Glad you were able to enjoy a quiet relaxing night. Enjoyed our conversations and meeting your daughter, look forward to seeing you and your wife again.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the Market Street Inn. The new owners Mary Joy & Tom were very friendly & hospitable! Breakfast was scrumptious with homemade pumpkin scones, cinnamon apple French toast, fresh fruit, and local sausage. Can’t wait to visit again!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy M

Thanks! Enjoyed talking with you and look forward to your next visit.