“New Years Eve ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Took a ride on New Years Eve and ended up in Xenia. We stopped at Nick's and were pleased to find out they had a special New Years Eve menu that included prime rib. I ordered some delicious chicken livers from their normal menu and shrimp cocktail and prime rib from their special menu. Everything was good. I was really excited about the chicken livers because they are hard to come by. They had a nice beer selection as well. I ordered something from their seasonal list. The customer service was awesome and the manager even came over to see that we were being taken care of.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Only a 15-minute wait on a busy Friday night! The food is excellent, the prices are great and the wait staff is awesome. My husband thought he could eat more than one serving of the all you can eat fish but the pieces were so huge, there was no way he could eat more....they even brought the 2nd plate out just as he was finishing up the first. My Reuben and onion rings were perfect. We recommend Nick's lemonade. Will definitely visit again!

Marc P, Manager at Nick's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! It's always pleasant to hear all the good things we're doing! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place sounds good and has good local feedback but after arriving on a early Saturday for lunch you cannot get in without a 30 plus minute wait or more and the servers did not seem to give hoot how long the wait was..

1  Thank 007BigBlue
Marc P, Owner at Nick's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

I want to apologize for the long wait on Saturday. We have very limited seating in the winter time and we want all of our patrons to enjoy their time here and to never feel rushed. We also want the people that are waiting at the door to feel important as well and we appreciate that people stick around and wait. The patio will be opening up soon and that adds a lot more seating! Please come back and try us again. You can call up to the restaurant Monday-Thursday and reserve a table.

Thank you!
Emily McCauley

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I love this place, not sure why, but I do. The place has great atmosphere. I do believe they have the very best Onion Rings I have ever had. The Nick Jr burger was just ok. Have had better tasting beef. Service was good, beer was cold.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My family enjoyed this restaurant/bar/grill so much. I cannot wait to go back. It's about an hour away and really worth the drive. Excellent burgers, excellent wings, excellent atmosphere.