“This place is closed”
Review of Between The Buns Cafe - CLOSED

Between The Buns Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I went on a long bike ride with my sons and planned for this to be a lunch destination but when we got to the location the business next door said it closed 4 months ago...disappointed. Trip advisor was notified.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Between The Buns is a local pizza/sub restaurant. We have eaten here many times. Never a disappointment. Our newest favorite is their Buffalo Chicken pizza. Very, very yummy and tasty. Not overly spicy, but it definitely has a kick to it. I would definitely recommend Between The Buns, if you live in Xenia, or are just passing through!!!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

The pizza was decent. The crust was nice and crisp, the pepperoni was great. My only complaint is that it was extremely salty.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

EXCELLENT !!! This is my new favorite pizza place now ! Best in Xenia ! Pepperoni, Sausage, and Banana peppers. Very homemade taste, if that makes any sense.

BTB = Marion's, though they are at opposite ends of the pizza spectrum.

The owner took my order, and made be feel right at home the whole time. Family friendly? You bet, because they treat you like family.

Going back to try their subs soon; stand by.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a quick meal and aren't in need of a "sit down Establishment" (although there is some limited seating available, then this is a great little place to try. I especially like the "Meatball Sub" but can easily recommend any of their sandwiches. In a hurry? They accept call ahead orders which is a real benefit...tell them when you need it and they'll have it ready for you...all with a friendly smile!