Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 19/05/21
Agoda.comUS$71
FindHotelUS$67
Expedia.comUS$71
All reviews third floor pet highway dog michigan
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2020

I made a reservation for this place through booking.com. When I arrived the kid behind the counter was rude. He told me that they did not have any rooms with two queen beds. I said I have a room reserved through booking.com that says otherwise. He said there were not available. I should point out that this hotel parking lot was EMPTY.

I then asked about a King room with a sofa bed. He told me he could not match the price I was being quoted on booking.com. I said I would just book it on booking.com. He said I needed to book a suite because he could not guarantee me a room with a sofa bed. I asked why not and he said he was not sure which rooms would have a sofa bed.

I told him I never had this kind of problem with Country Inn and Suites or Booking.com for that matter.

He just gave me a smug attitude. I was under the impression he was more interested in playing video games in the office then helping the guest. When I told the woman at the hotel right next store, she informed me that she had other customers that said the same thing about this kid.

Room tip: Don't wasted your time or money here.
Date of stay: December 2020
Amanda Wilson, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Youngstown West, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear MichaelmF7418YO,

Thank yo for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. I have personally spoken with the employee regarding this situation and I can assure you that appropriate action has been taken.

Reviewed 6 September 2020

The location of the hotel is good. The front staff folks are Courtesy. The rooms are clean and well furnished. The beds are great. However, the showers at this motel are terrible. The water pressure is so low that if you like a nice powerful shower, you will be greatly disappointed. The shower is more like a “trickle”. Talked with over guest on the third floor and they alll said the same. If your like me and you like a nice strong, powerful hot shower you might want to see the room before you rent it!,

Room tip: Ask the front desk to give a room with a decent shower water pressure
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Country Inn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Youngstown West, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We take all comments both positive and negative to better not only our employees, but our property as a whole. We hope that if your travels ever bring you back to the Youngstown area, we will have the opportunity to give you the experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 10 August 2020

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed 16 July 2020

I ride a mobility scooter. It was easy to get in and out of the room and lots of room to park it in the living room area along with a pack n play. The beds were so comfortable. Employees were very polite. The rooms were a little outdated but they told us they were planning a remodel in the next year. We stayed at this same hotel on the way home as well. Highly recommend it and very reasonable priced for they type of room!

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Mary Lee G
Amanda Wilson, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Youngstown West, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Dear Mary Lee G,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed both of your stays with us. Guest accommodation is one of our top goals, so the fact that you were able to use your mobility scooter in the same the Pack-N-Play to be with your family is wonderful.
We hope that if your travels ever bring you back to the Youngstown area, you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 July 2020