“Always good ! ”

Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Checotah
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I really like the huge chicken fried steak ! They a likely best know for their hand breaded chicken that my wife and kids love. I think I most enjoy the home town atmosphere that comes from this truly locally owned restaurant.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Randomly stopped in Checotah for dinner on a road trip and happily happened upon June's on Chicken Fry-day. The food was delicious, true southern comfort food. The staff was very friendly, and the place was very clean. Would definitely go back. If we do, my son and I would split a dinner, because the portions are huge!

2  Thank Breea C
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food!! Always busy and you are in and out of the restaurant quickly! Their famous half a boneless dinner is the best!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here before and the food truly is fantastic! Sad they weren't open, but it is Sunday and we respect them for being closed.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The food was abundant, too much for us really. Some had Chicken Fried Steak and other had their special fried chicken. It was all very good and we enjoyed eating here. We might stop here again.

Been to June's? Share your experiences!