“Too expensive for the quality of food!”
Review of The Cliff at Cedarvale - CLOSED

The Cliff at Cedarvale
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2012

First, we come in n the hotess sit us away from everyone else, we r hispanic so it made me think.... Then they take long on the food, when it gets there the hamburgers for kids were the size of a buisquit, french fries were worst then the ones they sell at the carnivals (dry n old). My husband order a chicken alfredo pasta, some of the noodles were stuck to each other made it into chunks, the sauce tasted like the one i buy at the store and chicken was and look dry from the inside. I ordered a hamburger with mushrooms and swiss cheese was good until i had a bite where the meat had a bad taste and i didnt even ate the fries. To top it off the hotess was at the counter just looking at us, made us very uncomfortable. Will not go back. I felt like the hostess thought "what r these broke hispanic people doing here" We were actually traveling so we were not so appropiate dressed..so sad:(

5  Thank alwaysfamily

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Had an average lunch which was served in a very pretty setting with a below average server. Dinners are nothing to write home about and very expensive for what you get.

2  Thank Kary W
Reviewed 6 July 2012

The scenary is gorgeous! We both had the Monte Cristo sandwich...it was yummy! We went on a sunday night closer to close so we were the only ones there pretty much. It is a relaxing romantic place! We will be back!!

1  Thank shannon b
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Decided to stop here driving back from OU. Didn't want anything in Ardmore. This was a good choice. Not a big city restaurant experience but for the area the chef's special was very tasty. Wife and I had different specials and both were very good. The only difference I would try on my Chicken Manderia Special is that I would have added a whole wheat angel hir pasta to it. Service was a little slow but this is a camping area and there is only one cook but the food came out well prepared and very hot.

Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

Dining al fresco is why anyone would stop here. The setting is lovely, charming and relaxing.
However, the food is almost inedible. Fried foods are fried in old, reused oil; toasted breads are burnt and untoasted simultaneously; lettuces ( as in BLT) are wilty; salads are hardly worth the price; and, the sweet potatoe fries are covered in sugar( this may be a + for some, but the inherent flavors of a sweet potato fry were completely absent and ignored).
Although the service was friendly, it was wildly incompetent. Plates were needed for the over-fried greasy green tomatoes; I had asked consistently about certain ingredients --- only to find they were out of almost everything. Thus, my salad was wilted lettuce and tomato shards. That's it. Admittedly, we were there inbetween lunch and dinner. Our server told us, though, they would not have these things until Monday or Tuesday ( We'd already been in OK long enough! ).
Service was slow at best and inaccurate at worst.
This should be called "Skip it" in my book.

1  Thank Radigonda