“Not Open”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Hard to find, and then the place was "Closed for Spring Remodeling." Seems like a great view and interesting place to try another day.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Really good atmosphere and beautiful view of Honeycreek cliff and waterways outside along with a fine collection of Andy Warhol original lithos signed adorning the walls. Appetizers great, steaks abit overpriced! e

1  Thank Batah
Reviewed 12 October 2012

The Cliff is trying to re-establish itself as a Fine Dining meca. Since it, 1. is OFF the Interstate, and 2. Is in a traditional Building, it needs to be a destination, not a whim.
The sticker shock of the menu, implies it is not a greasy spoon/roadhouse any longer...the food quality and flavors echo the sentiment...but, with exorbitant price structure comes the implied service obligation...and THAT is where this venue failed.
They do offer live music events (addt'l cover charge?) and host group gatherings. I have heard second-hand the group service was somewhat acceptible.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I was going to write a review of our visit last weekend but there is no point. Sure wish I had read the latest reviews here before hand. Way over priced, The local cafe has a lot better service. Come to think of it the local cafe has a lot better food as well! By the way, they no long have a liquor licence and they still do not have items on the menu and this was a Friday night. My Rib Eye was a cheap cut and the rub was way too salty. There was no Prime rib available although it was on the menu. Paid 7.00 for bread pudding that was bland and barely there. The good news is you no longer need a reservation because people are starting to figure out how bad it is. Guess I needed to write a review after all.

1  Thank RickL195357
Reviewed 8 September 2012

My husband and I eat here maybe once every other month. Every time we go they are out of something. Sometimes the waiter or waitress will tell you they are out of something even when the rest of the order is on the way out. On my daughters birthday the waiter suggested the Banana Foster to my daughter. Then he came out to tell us they are out of bananas.On top of that,always being out of something, I have always thought the prices are rather high, but I would deal with it because they had the best fried chicken at the Cliff. Tonight we drove from Ardmore and when I ordered the fried chicken, the waiter told me they no longer serve the fried chicken. Thats what kept me coming back, but I wont mess with it anymore Most of the time the waiters/waitress take their time, like the one time another waitress came to our table to say our waitress is in the bathroom smoking and will be out soon, because she is going through a rough day. Tonight our waiter was very polite, and service was pretty good. I have found two really good restaurants in the Wynnewood area, so we will start enjoying over there. Not returning here.Soooooo long Cliff of Cedervale.

1  Thank 47369Trisha_1964