Hampton Inn Duncan
Homewood
US$96
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskrib cribthe hotel is cleaninternet connectioncomplimentary breakfastnice poolwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staybeds were comfortablegreat hoteloatmealdefinitely stay here againroom was largeparking lotoklahomapillowshousekeeping
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Staff very friendly. Breakfast was delicious with lots of variety. Pool was really nice too. We have stayed here before and have been very pleased both times. Our granddaughters loved the chocolate chip cookies

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Asad K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hampton Inn Duncan during your recent visit. I really appreciate you taking time to write this review. I am so glad you enjoyed all the amenities and services on both occasions.

We hope to see you next time again when you are back in the Duncan area!

Thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We are back at our home away from home, as usual friendly staff, great customer service and Pleasant atmosphere.
Kahn the GM welcomed us as we walked in the door. He was expecting us made us feel as though we hadn’t left.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Bucceri,

Thank you so much for taking time to do this review. We really appreciate your feedback. You guys are like family to us and me and all my staff look forward to your stay. I personally love talking and sharing thoughts with you both and it feels like talking to a family member.

Thank you once again for all your kindness and we wish you good health and happiness!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Got a knock on my door with a gentleman standing outside my room with the laptop in his hands. Stated he need to come into my room to check the Internet connection. I told him it was working fine. He then stated I still need to come in. I said I don't think so you can come back after I check out. I have a woman in a hotel by myself this gentleman had no badge or any T-shirt or anything show that he is a Hilger employee… For all I know he just wanted to come to my room

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Natalie S
Asad K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. We were in the middle of upgrading our Hilton Internet and Wi-Fi during your stay. I am really sorry that the employee was not wearing any name tag, which he should have been wearing. We also did call all occupied rooms and let guest know about it. I totally understand your frustration and have already addressed this issue. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Duncan OK. The staff was Great Brandi at the desk was very friendly and helpful, I enjoyed use of the fitness center and the complementary Breakfast and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Asad K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Hampton Inn Duncan. I am glad you enjoyed your overall stay, we really pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to all our guests. I will make sure to share this review with Brandi and all my staff.

Thank you for taking time to write this reviews and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great experience for our hunting group of 9. Highly recommended this hotel for any large group. The entire staff took care of our every need including having coffee ready at 4:30AM since were leaving early to hunt in Waurika.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Asad K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Duncan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

We loved having your group at our property, and sharing your stories with us. We are glad you choose to stay with us, and we hope to see you back soon.
Thank you for taking time to do this review!

Asad Khan